Monthly on demand and live sessions for athletic women looking to maintain optimum performance
Hosted by Dr. Stacy Sims and Selene Yeager
Plus podcast guides, cheat sheets, a feisty community and more!
Can you relate?
For some women, it feels like a light switch. One day you wake up and wonder where your muscle tone went and why your favorite workouts feel so much harder. For others, it can feel like years of disruptive changes: tossing and turning in the middle of the night soaked in sweat with a headful of anxious racing thoughts again and again (and again). For almost everyone, there’s a feeling of being alone. A nagging fear of being “past your prime.”
There’s also nowhere to turn. Society, still in 2020, does not know how to talk about menopause without making it sound like the end of the line. The dreadful “change” to just suffer through. And if you’re an athletic woman looking to maintain optimum performance during “the change”? Forget it. Nobody’s talking about that.
We no longer need to feel like forgotten victims of society.
We are intelligent and strong. And armed with the knowledge we need to help us optimize our physiology during menopause, we can maintain our fitness and harness the power--yes power--that can come during menopausal years.
What you'll gain
Learn the Science
Each month we'll dig deep into one common topic so you can understand the why behind the what that you're experiencing
Gain Clarity and Connection
Learn from experts and other women just like you as you clarify your personal plan of action
Rather than a one-size-fits-all solution, you'll understand how to work with your unique physiology and find the right solution
Who it's for
- Any woman experiencing body composition changes, hot flashes, fatigue, mood swings and/or all the other effects of hormonal havoc during peri to post-menopause
- Women who want to continue living a vibrant, active life, whether that means aiming for an Ironman PR or power-walking down the block
- Women who want to be equipped with the knowledge and tools to optimize performance
- Women who want to feel equipped to advocate for their health and wellness
- Live and on demand monthly question and answer sessions with Dr. Stacy Sims and Selene Yeager
- Guides for important conversations related to your health and training.
- Cheat sheets on hormones and adaptogens to help you understand the science without getting a degree in biology!
- Our Hit Play Not Pause podcast guides with links to research and action points from each episode.
- Monthly discounts from relevant and trustworthy partners! (We don't 'recommend' anything we wouldn't use).
- A community of badass feisties just like you.