Monthly on demand and live sessions
Feel and perform your best through perimenopause, menopause and beyond
Create a plan to stay active and keep kicking ass no matter what your hormones are doing!
We have more information than ever. Now the challenge is knowing how to apply it. To be your best as a menopausal woman, you need to figure out…
- What, if any, hormones are right for you.
- How to apply the nutrition guidelines for menopausal women to your specific needs.
- What strength training regimen to follow.
- Ways to troubleshoot the most common and disruptive menopausal symptoms.
- How to put it all together in an easy to follow plan.
Topics we cover
As our hormones change, our nutrition needs begin to shift. Learn to fuel your body for optimal performance.
Learn how your changing hormones are impacting your body and the options available to you to work with them to feel your best.
Lifting Heavy Shit is one of the most important things we can do. Our experts will help you understand what you need and how to get it done.
In addition to being the host of Hit Play Not Pause, Selene Yeager is the Leader and Content Manager of the menopause community. She is a top-selling professional health and fitness writer who lives what she writes as an NASM certified personal trainer, USA Cycling licensed coach, Pn1 certified nutrition coach, pro licensed off road racer, and former All-American Ironman triathlete. Selene is feisty in many ways but especially because she talks about menopause out loud, without embarrassment, in traditionally male spaces.
Carla DiGirolamo, MD, PhD
Carla is a Double Board-Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Obstetrician/Gynecologist specializing in infertility and menopausal medicine. She is also a Crossfit Level 1 trainer, Certified Nutrition Coach, and member of CrossFit Health. She runs an online personal training and nutrition coaching business, FitforLifeMD, specializing in the care of women in all age groups, but with a special interest in the comprehensive care of peri/postmenopausal women. She also writes a regular blog on Athletic Aging.
Cassi is a Barbell Medicine Coach and the lead UCanRow2 Master Rowing Instructor with Concept2. She has certifications as a Precision Nutrition Level 1 coach and as a Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism Coach. She trains clients online around the world and in-person at Iron Soul Gym in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She is also the co-host of More Female Strength Podcast. You can learn more about her at www.cassiniemann.com.
Kristen Arnold, RD
Kristen is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and a Board-Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics from The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Her private practice focuses on performance nutrition for women. She is the in-house sports dietitian and a Level 2 USA Cycling certified coach with Source Endurance LLC. Kristen is a retired professional cyclist and now is the Team Sport Director for ATX Wolfpack p/b ProBikeKit, domestic elite women’s cycling team based out of Austin Texas.
Who it's for
- Any woman experiencing body composition changes, hot flashes, fatigue, mood swings and/or all the other effects of hormonal havoc during peri to post-menopause
- Women who want to continue living a vibrant, active life, whether that means aiming for an Ironman PR or power-walking down the block
- Women who want to be equipped with the knowledge and tools to optimize performance
- Women who want to feel equipped to advocate for their health and wellness
- A weekly live or on demand session with one of our vetted experts
- Guides for important conversations related to your health and training.
- Cheat sheets on hormones and adaptogens to help you understand the science without getting a degree in biology!
- Our Hit Play Not Pause podcast guides with links to research and action points from each episode.
- Monthly discounts from relevant and trustworthy partners! (We don't recommend anything we wouldn't use).
- A community of badass feisties just like you.
Navigating all this on your own can feel overwhelming, if not impossible. You'll spend:
- Hours of time Googling and researching and trying to find reliable, science-based resources.
- Hundreds or even thousands of dollars on coaches, trainers, and other practitioners who may or may not be educated in menopause.
- Missing out on excelling at activities and sports you love because you’re not able to perform your best.